(xx) ‘Form’ means a Form set forth in Schedule V;
3. Filling, possession, import and transport of cylinders
(2) For obtaining approval under Clause (b) of sub rule (1), the following particulars shall be submitted to the Chief Controller-
(vii) Scrutiny fee as specified in Schedule V.
28. Conversion of cylinders
(2) Any person desiring for conversion approval shall submit to Chief Controller the following: –
(v) Scrutiny fee as specified in Schedule V.
35. Periodicity of examination and testing of cylinders
(2) Any testing station desiring to obtain recognition for periodical testing and examination of cylinders shall provide the facilities set forth in Schedule IV and shall submit to Chief Controller the particulars of the facilities provided and scrutiny fee specified in Schedule ‘V’.
47. Prior approval of specifications and plans of premises proposed to be licensed : – (1) Every person desiring to obtain a licence to fill and store any compressed gas in any cylinder shall submit to the Chief Controller or Controller authorised by Chief Controller-
(b) scrutiny fee as specified in Schedule V.
50. Grant of licence: – (1) A licence under these rules may be granted by the Chief Controller or Controller on payment of the fees specified in Schedule V.
53. Prior approval necessary for alteration in the licensed premises-
(2) A person wishing to carry out any alteration in the licensed premises shall submit to the Chief Controller or Controller – (b) scrutiny fee as specified in Schedule V.
54. Amendment of licence-
(4) The holder of a licence in form ‘E’, ‘F’ or ‘G’ may, at any time before the expiry of the licence, apply to the licensing authority to transfer the licence to another person and every application for such transfer of a licence shall be accompanied with –
(iv) amendment fee as specified in Schedule V.
61. Loss of licence – Where a licence granted under these rules is lost or accidentally destroyed, a duplicate copy of the licence may be granted on submission of a copy of the plan or plans identical with those attached to the licence and on payment of a fee as specified in Schedule V.
62. Production of licence on demand:
(2) Copies of any licence may, for the purposes of this rule, be authenticated by the authority, which granted the licence –
(a) on payment of a fee as specified in Schedule V for each authenticated copy
65. Licence fee and other than licence fee: – (1) Licence fee and fees other than licence fee are specified in Schedule ‘V’. The fees are liable to be revised from time to time by an order issued by the Central Government.