50. Grant of licence: –
(1) A licence under these rules may be granted by the Chief Controller or Controller on payment of the fees specified in Schedule V.
(2) A licence under sub-rule (1) shall be granted if the provisions of these rules are complied with by the applicant.
(3) Every licence granted under these rules shall be subject to the conditions specified therein.
51. Period for which licences may be granted or renewed-
(2) A licence in Form ‘E’, ‘F’ or ‘G’ for filling or storage of compressed gases granted or renewed under rules shall remain in force till the 30th day of September of the year up to which the licence is granted or renewed subject to a maximum of ten years.
54. Amendment of licence: – (1) Any licence granted under these rules may be amended by the Chief Controller or Controller authorised by the Chief Controller.
(2) The fee for amendment of a licence shall be amendment fee plus the amount, if any, by which the fee that would have been payable if the licence had originally been issued in the amended form exceeds the fee originally paid for the licence.
(3) A licensee who desires to have his licence amended shall submit to the Chief
Controller or Controller –
(i) an application duly filled in and signed in Form ‘B’ if the licence has been granted in Form ‘D’ and in Form ‘C’ if the licence has been granted in Form ‘E’, ‘F’ or ‘G’.