APPENDIX – A-FORM – III
8. Procedure for submission of samples for analysis, and the form of laboratory report thereon
(1) Sample taken for analysis shall be sent by the Central Government or the officer empowered to the environmental laboratory by registered post or through special messenger along with Form II.
(2) Another copy of Form II together with specimen impression of seals of the officer empowered to take samples along with the seals/marks, if any, of the person from whom the sample is taken shall be sent separately in a sealed cover by registered post or through a special messenger to the environmental laboratory.
(3) The findings shall be recorded in Form III in triplicate and signed by the Government Analyst and sent to the officer from whom the sample is received for analysis.
(4) On receipt of the report of the findings of the Government Analyst, the officer shall send one copy of the report to the person from whom the sample was taken for analysis, the second copy shall be retained by him for his record and the third copy shall be kept by him to be produced in the Court before which proceedings, if any, are instituted.