20. Presentation of appeal or petition-
(1) Every appeal, petition, caveat, interlocutory application and documents shall be presented in triplicate by the appellant or petitioner or applicant or respondent, as the case may be, in person or by his duly authorized agent or by an advocate duly appointed in this behalf in the prescribed form with stipulated fee at the filing counter and non compliance of this may constitute a valid ground to refuse to entertain the same.
(2) Every appeal or petition shall be accompanied by a certified copy of the impugned order.
(3 ) All such documents filed in the Tribunal shall be accompanied by an index in triplicate containing their details and the amount of fee paid thereon.
(4) Sufficient number of copies of the appeal or petition or application shall also be filed for service on the opposite party as prescribed.
(5) In the pending matters, all applications shall be presented after serving copies thereof in advance on the opposite side or his/her advocate on record.
(6) The processing fee prescribed by the rules, with required number of envelopes of sufficient size and notice forms as prescribed shall be filled along with memorandum of appeal.