FIRST SCHEDULE- FORM – F
49. Compensatory days of rest –
(1) The compensatory days of rest to be allowed under sub -section (1) of section 29 shall be so spaced that in any one week not more than two such days shall be allowed to any one person.
(2) On or before the last day of every month, there shall be displayed on a notice board outside the office of the mine a list of all persons who have not been allowed compensatory days of rest during that month, and the dates on which compensatory days of rest will be allowed to them in the following two months.
(3) In the event of a person being discharged or dismissed, such number of compensatory days as are due to him shall not be reckoned as part of any period of notice to which he is entitled under any rule, award, agreement or contract of service, and he shall be allowed all such compensatory days of rest before the date of his discharge or dismissal.
(4) There shall be maintained at every mine a register of compensatory days of rest in Form F.