FIRST SCHEDULE- FORM – C
48. Notice regarding hours of work –
(1) The notices of hours of work referred to in sub-section (1) of section 36 shall be maintained in Form A.
(2) In addition to the particulars specified in sub-section(1) and (3) of section 36, the notice shall also show the particulars of the system in which periodical changes of shifts are made for all or each set of persons employed in the mine.
(3) A copy of the notice shall be affixed on the first page in the registers maintained in Forms B,C,D and E.
78. Register of daily attendance –
(1) The registers required by sub -section (4) of section 48 of persons employed in the mine (a) belowground, (b) in open-cast workings and (c) aboveground shall be maintained in Forms C,D and E respectively.
(2) The entries in the register maintained in Form C shall be made at the entrance or entrances to the mine, at the time when a person against whose name the entry is made enters or leaves the mine.
(3) The entries in the registers maintained in Form D and E shall be made at suitable points on the premises of the mine w ith reasonable despatch, at the commencement and end of the period of work.